Continental United States Orders – (* Alaska and * Hawaii): Standard shipping and handling charges apply. * Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico – orders ship via United States Postal Service unless special shipping charges apply for heavy items. **Unless special shipping charges apply for heavy or bulky items or for multiple cartons.
- Shipping via UPS or Fedex, P.O. Boxes are not accepted please supply a physical address for shipping.
- Shipping via USPS - P.O. Boxes are accepted
- Hawaii, Alaska and APO/FPO addresses will be shipped via United States Postal Service unless otherwise specified.
- Orders ship from our Bison Designs warehouse in Longmont, Colorado. Most packages will ship within 1-2 business days, business days are Monday thru Friday and do not include weekends or holidays, valid for in-stock items only.
- Shipping Lead time varies based on state location, * Alaska, Hawaii, and APO/FPO addresses please allow additional shipping time.
- International orders will usually ship within 3-4 business days. Business days are Monday thru Friday and do not include weekends or holidays, valid for in-stock items only.
- All orders must be paid in U.S. funds by credit card or money order prior to product shipment.
- The recipient is responsible for all duties, taxes, and Customs fees. Please contact your local Customs office for an estimate of these fees and any restrictions.
- Freight estimates are for US shipments only, International Shipping charges vary and are based on country location; you will be contacted within 2 to 3 business days, generally via email after placing your order with freight charges.
Please note: Bison will not process an order without written acceptance of shipping charges from the purchaser, please be sure to double check your email so we are able to contact you with the correct shipping charges. Weather Delays / Natural Disasters:
- Please keep in mind when placing your order, that shipping and /or order processing can be affected by extreme weather or natural disasters. If one of these conditions occurs, please add an additional 1 to 2 business days to the estimated delivery date of your order, depending on the severity.
- Occasionally packages are returned to Bison as undeliverable. In the event that this happens, Bison’s Customer Service Department will attempt to reach the intended purchaser or receiver if they differ. If for some reason, we are unable to contact the purchaser or receiver, Bison will issue a refund (including shipping charges) in the same form of payment originally used for the purchase.
- If the package is returned due to an incorrect address, our Customer Service Department will try and reach the intended purchaser or receiver if they differ. Once the address is corrected we will reship the package. Additional shipping charges may apply.
- If a post office box address was entered in a format our system does not recognize, the package may be shipped through a carrier that cannot deliver to a post office box. To ensure that such packages are routed through the proper carriers, please enter the box number as “PO Box” followed by the number. Also, if you’re a private mailbox holder (use a local commercial mail receiving agency), do NOT use “Box” for your mailbox number, instead use # or PMB. This will ensure that your address is not mistaken to be a P.O. Box, and that the orders can ship to you via means other than the U.S. Postal Service.
Failed Delivery Attempts:
- Most of our shipping carriers make three attempts to deliver a package. It is generally up to the driver’s discretion to determine whether a signature is required. If the driver feels it is best to obtain a signature and no one is present to accept the delivery after three attempts, the package will be returned to us.
Refused by Recipient:
- If a gift recipient is not expecting a gift, they may refuse the package if they believe it was sent to them in error. If you still want to send these items, you may want to let the recipient know that a surprise is on the way.
Recycling Our Packing Materials:
- Bison strives to deliver the best possible products and service; that’s why we recognize the importance of shipping your items so that they arrive in perfect condition, and we use a variety of packaging material to protect the products you’ve ordered. But we also care about the environment, as do many of our customers. That’s why we make sure our packaging materials are biodegradable, recyclable, and, where possible, made from recycled materials themselves.